Project type: USAN FPSO
SCOPE OF WORK
- Witnessing commissioning of winches
- Load testing of deck sheave and turn down sheaves
- Testing of Overhead Gantry Cranes
- Overseeing of SIT on Mooring
- SIT’s on Umbilical flow lines and risers, tubing of umbilical’s
- SIT’s on OOL’s.
Type of personnel: Rigging
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
Construction of the FPSO for the project was started by Hyundai Heavy Industries in 2008. The vessel was launched in November 2010 and arrived at the field in July 2011. The FPSO measures 320m in length, 61m in width and weighs 116,000t. The production capacity of the vessel is 180,000bpd.